Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 30: Month One COMPLETE!

The beets in my parents' garden.

Today is officially the last day of my first month on this project!  YeeHaw!!  I just did my happy food dance in celebration, sorry you missed it.  It was epic.

Anyway, now I'm on to bigger and better things, like...

MONTH TWO!

What to do in month two?  Maybe I'll start a theme for all my pictures during that month...
Naw. I like the way things are going now, so I'll keep it. So for the upcoming months, look forward to seeing more pictures that - hopefully - get better and better.  Look forward to daily plugs for this blog on my Facebook page, and look forward to short quips and blurbs about each photo.  Maybe if I get really brave, I'll try to write more profound and thoughtful entries.  But don't hold your breath. :D

Also, as we head into the second month, I'd really like to know who's out there reading this thing.  Please post a quick response to this blog (even if it's just a smiley face or just your name), or just hit the "like" button on my Facebook link.

Every time I hear about someone new who's seen my blog, I get giddy with excitement.  I've never been good enough at anything for anyone to care, so it gives me a boost in determination to keep this thing going when I know people are looking.  Also, it's nice to know that there are those besides me and my mom (and Kimmy) who are actually viewing these pictures.  I don't even care if you like them.  Just the fact that you're looking at them is good enough for me!

Thanks everyone for your support!

4 comments:

  1. I am a faithful reader/viewer of this blog! It is almost an addiction for me really, I can't go to bed each night until I see what Val has taken a picture of today...It seems kinda stalkerish I know but what can I say:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faithful reader #2 ;). I love this photo but I don't like beets. Haha congrats on one month! I'm so proud of you! You truly get better everyday and like I said, your my new photographer hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Val. I guess I should add myself as a follower - since I look forward to and look at your posts everyday! Fun stuff, I love to see all the different pictures and hear what's going on. The blue sky and green leaves was probably my favorite so far. I am a big fan of bright color. Keep up the good work - this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete