Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 53: Family Time and Theme Parks

Rides at Lagoon.

I took so many pictures today!  And so many of them turned out so cute!  I'll post them on my other blog tomorrow.  We had a barbecue at Dave's house and hung out afterwards to try out a few fireworks for the holiday.  I got some great family shots with the baby, and caught a bunch of candid looks.  I also created a quick slideshow of some of the stop motion shots I took of Lauren playing with her mom on the swing and of the snake fireworks Christine and I were playing with.

I also went to Lagoon with Christine at the end of the day (just to get a few rides in before the hour-long drive back home), and I got a few shots of the rides at night.  And since I've got a lot of family shots on this blog, but I don't have any night shots of roller coasters, I decided to post one of those instead.

I really had a great time tonight!  I was worried that I wouldn't have fun because I didn't get enough sleep last night and was grumpy most of the day because of it.  But I grabbed a small nap before heading up to Dave's house, and it made all the difference in how my evening went.  Thank goodness for naps!

Here's the stop motion video:

No comments:

Post a Comment