Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 60: Family Reunion #2

Hyrum showing off his muscles to Michelle

July is the month for family time!  My immediate family reunion finished yesterday, and today launched my extended family reunion on my Mom's side.  There's just so much love to go around.  I was so anxious and tired getting ready for this second reunion.  I wore myself out at the first one, and I've got no recovery time.  But when we got to the lodge and saw all the family there, my anxiety slowly faded, and as long as I stayed on the couches, my body aches stayed at a minimum.

But what really clenched it was the kids.  OH, the kids!  We have so many little kids in my extended family, and they're all so cute!  I had a great time observing them and laughing at the cute things they said.

Love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Classic! hahhaha I hope you guys are having as much fun as you did at the other one. Your photoz have been so fun to see. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimmy! I wish you could have come to part of it, but you probably would have been overwhelmed by everyone anyway. We tend to have that affect sometimes. haha!

    ReplyDelete