Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 44: BFF

The door reads: "Not an Entrance"

Dear Christine,

You're the coolest sister in the whole wide world.  You let me tag along with you and your friends when I was way too young and immature, and you haven't been able to get rid of me since.  You introduced me to all the best bands, all the best foods, and all my best friends.  You are always you, and you never change who you are to please others, and I have always envied you for that.  I look up to you in so many ways.  You make me want to be a better person, every day.

Because of your example and faith in me, I am a stronger, happier, more confident person.  Because of your love of friends and family, you have changed hearts and uplifted all of us.  You love to laugh and you love life, which is so contagious!  And until one of us finds a boyfriend and runs away, I'm stickin' to you like glue!

Love,
Bal

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it! I just deleted my post. Ugh!

    I was saying that we are on the same page. Not only is Christine a best friend and sister to me too...but I truly honor who she is as a person. I am who I am because of her...and because of my sisters. Read what I just wrote on my blog...and you will see what I mean. This picture is so KOOL and I just love you and stine tons!
    http://warmasylum.blogspot.com/2010/07/have-you-ever-seen-anything-so.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. I also had written that you also are my best friend and sister too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that blog post, and the notes you got from that devotional were awesome! I actually got emailed your first post, so I saw what you said before you deleted it. :D

    ReplyDelete