Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 57: Family Reunion Time

Belated post from 7/28 because of no internet connection. This was taken on 7/28.
Ashley, Lauren, and Dave.


So today kick started our family reunion.  Our first activity was going to the temple to do a session with all the adults.  Afterwards we met at a nearby park to visit with everyone before heading out to the camp site.  What a great time!  The above shot is Dave's family grabbing some food before heading to camp.

Reunions have always been stressful occasions for me because I get nervous in large groups of people.  So whenever we have a family reunion, I always look forward to them with a little aprehension.  I never remember how much fun I have during the reunions, which I think is my biggest problem. 

Because I have such a great family, and I always have a great time around them.  If there's one thing I could say about my family to describe us, it would be that we love to laugh.  BOY, do we love to laugh.  I'm just glad we have a private camp site this year. :)

4 comments:

  1. I remember all of us at a family reunion (your mom was there!) and we almost got kicked out of the restaurant for being too rowdy! (we were talking and laughing and hooting and hollering --you know, normal Davis family stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and did I forget to mention...all of us in the restaurant were adults?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think of when I see this photo is how a 17 year old boy longed to be a daddy (actually he was younger.) And the wait was worth it when I see this. So precious!

    And what would I have done without the Haskin laughter? It is a healing balm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kris, we still have that problem at restaurants. Haha!

    ReplyDelete