Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 59: Tired


Esther had a long couple of days.

Tantrums are no fun for parents, but they provide endless amusement for photographers such as myself.  Luckily for everyone involved, Esther's little tantrum this morning didn't last long, but it lasted long enough for me to get this priceless shot of her.

Today was the last day of my family reunion, and we had a blast!  However, I am so worn out now that I feel like my legs might fall off during the night.  I can't believe how easily I wear out sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly stand how completely hilarious and darling this is! I laughed and laughed! Oh Esther! And THAT is such a Haskin pout face! YOU make this face and so does Stine. hahah This photo will go down in history! hahahaha

    You you need to do a collage of all the kids in these Sepia colors and hang them on your wall of fame. ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good idea!
    And I just love the look on her face here! So cute!

    ReplyDelete