Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 35: Family Temple Night

The fam' after the temple session.

Top ten favorite things about today:

10. Finding a Jimmy John's close to my office
 9.  Smelling campfires outside
 8.  Driving with all the windows rolled down and my hair flying in the breeze
 7.  The moment when the lethargy of the muscle relaxant finally wore off and I felt like me again
 6.  Getting an email from a friend that made me grin at their thoughtfulness
 5.  "Cosmic Love" by Florence + The Machine
 4.  Mac n' Cheese, Mom style
 3.  Running into my YW leader from San Jose
 2.  Running into my lovely friend Valerie S. from high school (she's not only cool because she's named Valerie, but more importantly, because she spells it the right way!)  
 1.  Going to the temple with family

What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment