Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 34: Old Things

A brick wall.

Ok, so neither of the subjects in this photo are old (kind of).  The brick wall is not even 10 years old, and my dad is...you know...young at heart.  The aging effect I did on the photo is really what I meant by "old things."

Kind of.

Anyway, had a great day off today!  I started the morning out helping my parents with a project in the back yard, and then headed out to the tennis courts with Christine to practice and make fun of ourselves (and, of course, I hurt myself).  Then it was hot dogs for lunch, baking sugar-free cookies, and SYTYCD with the girls!  I also got a little laundry in, and was able to run an errand.  A varied day for me. My typical days off include hiding in my room pretending to straighten up or fold laundry, or spent running errands and vegging out in front of the TV.

Well, now that I think about it, not much was different about today.  Aside from the yard project and tennis in the morning, it was basically exactly like my typical day off...

Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment