Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 51: Hair

Christine's hair.  So cool!

I think I'm in another photo slump.  It's time to break out of my box and try some new stuff because I'm starting to regress with my photography.  Also, I'm tired of editing my stuff to death to make it look acceptable.  It's time for me to up my game and take stuff that needs little to no fix.  I know I have it in me...somewhere.

Some stuff I thought about today:
Life is a joy, if you allow yourself to live!
Take the time to sit back and watch your friends and family interact.  You'll love them more for it.
Good tunes and great scenery are the best forms of inspiration sometimes.
Know your limitations, but don't let them rule you.
Change is good.
Find a song with your name in it, and let the narcissism momentarily overwhelm you.
When in doubt, make a list. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment