Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 47: Rough-housing

Dad and Christine having a tickle fight.

Rough-housing is what my parents used to call it.  I still remember mom's distant voice amid the clamor of us  laughing and screeching, "Hey! No rough-housing in the living room!  Go outside to do that!" 

And yet, it was usually dad who started our little wrestling/tickling moments in the living room.  He loves to tease and has always been a kid at heart when it comes to rough-housing.  Now, here is proof that dad hasn't lost his inner kid edge!  

I don't know who started it (honestly, it was probably dad though), but these two were talking calmly one moment, and the next they were keeled over, making faces and laughing uproariously as they tried to tickle each other to complacency!  Amazingly, this all happened in a matter of seconds.  I was just lucky enough to have my camera in my hands at the right time.  I love catching moments like this!

2 comments:

  1. :D This is such a great candid shot! Pure happiness in scrunched up faces and smiles from ear to ear! I love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love it! This IS the Haskin family...this IS love at home.

    ReplyDelete