Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 29: Eclipse

Kim and Christine...spooky!

We went to see Eclipse tonight (which was awesome, by the way!), and afterwards we wanted to get a picture of all three of us in front of one of the posters, but we couldn't see a single poster of Eclipse (aside from a small one hidden behind a sales booth)!  So we went outside to take a picture in front of the theater instead.

I think it turned out cool!  I'm actually in this shot as well, but I cropped myself out because I look a little retarded and it ruined the shot.  We had set it up to take a timed shot so that we could all be in it.  We were going to take a few more to be sure we got a good one, but these two teenagers showed up on a bench near my camera equipment.  They were putting off some seriously creepy vibes, and I suddenly got paranoid that they were going to steal my stuff the second I walked away from my camera to take a shot.

So I called it quits on the mini photo shoot and we headed back inside to take a quick picture in front of the only Eclipse poster in the theater.

Lame photo op's, great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment