Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 4: Awesome!


I'm so proud of this shot!  I wanted to get a night shot, but failed to do anything until it was almost too late.  So, even though I was rushed to get something really fast (have to post this before midnight), I got the COOLEST shot of one of the trees in my neighborhood.  I even managed to capture a few stars in th background, which is pretty impressive for town.  My favorite thing about this picture: no post processing!  The only thing I did to this photo after I took it off my camera was to add my signature at the bottom.

Ok, I'm done being impressed with myself...for now.  It's so cool that I have the opportunity to do this project and to learn how to be a better photographer.  I love creating things, however small they may be, and to be able to create something pretty is even better.  It's moments like this that make me so grateful for the little things!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! And go ahead and brag! We all need to be able to do that sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete