Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 1: Wimpy

It's day 1 of my project, and I have to say...wimpy beginnings!  I realized I hadn't taken a picture around 8pm, so I whipped out my camera in my sister's office parking lot and took a handful of shots.  None of them turned out, and I didn't have the energy to go outside and try for night shots in my front yard, so here you go.

I call it: Last Minute Letdown

As for the writing...another blank.  I tried to come up with something clever to write about this poor little tree in the empty parking lot, but nothing came to me except lines from poems written by other people.  Alas!  My poor tree will get nothing in effigy but this sad excuse for a blog post, and the hope for something better.

You deserve more than that little tree!  Keep struggling through your meager existence, isolated and suffocating in your concrete forest.  Don't let the gas fumes eat away at your heart.  Look to the sun as it peeks around the tall buildings and dream of green, little tree.  Dream big!

3 comments:

  1. What is that blurry thing? a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I don't know what it is. But it isn't a dog. Perhaps it's a leprechaun, or maybe a ghost.

    I didn't know you read my blog! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice concluding blurb! You work well last minute :) I think I will steal your 3-6-5 idea, this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete