Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 7: At Work with Valerie


So today, for fun, I set up my camera to do a time-lapse of my desk.  I wasn't planning on using any of the shots from it for this project because - well, frankly - I didn't think they would be any good.  But, a few of them turned out kind of cool, so I decided to pick this one.

This is a look of pure concentration.  THIS is someone truly in the Zone.  I was INTENT on my task.  I was FOCUSED.  I was...studious...
Earnest?
Rapt?
Occupied?
Immersed?

Oblivious.



ps. Here's the time-lapse video of my day:

3 comments:

  1. That is seriously very cool...I want to learn to use my camera like that! You are inspiring me to want to take the 365 day challenge...I am very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is sahweeet! Looks like it could be on The Office. And time lapse is so kool! I want to learn! I don't know if I'll ever have a computer again, but if I do, the challeng will begin! A for AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'm seriously stoked that you even read this blog! It keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete