Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 25: Tree Leaves

My view of the tree I was resting under.

Saturday is usually my chore day, and it's usually stressful and/or boring.  Today was nice and relaxed, and not my typical Saturday.

What I liked about today:
 - Watching tennis in my PJ's
 - Eating home made hash browns with my fingers (sometimes food tastes better when you eat it with your hands)
 - Getting in to the local water park for $5
 - Doing flips underwater with my sister and feeling like a kid again
 - The view of the tree above me as I read by the pool
 - The light breeze that blew through the trees and grass
 - The view outside the grocery store as the setting sun hit the mountains
 - Going to the movies with Ryan and Christine
 - Eating candy during the movie when I know I shouldn't
 - Hanging out after the movie until all the lights in the parking lot went out
 - Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment