Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 10: Moab, Part 1

So I'm in Moab tonight, and thank heavens we get free WiFi here so that I can keep my goal of posting every day.  We arrived in Moab just before sunset, and decided to take a walk before heading to dinner.  Cruising down main street, I almost passed this place before I realized what was hanging in the windows.  My first thought, "this must look really cool during the day," which I must have said out loud because someone then pointed out that it would still look cool with a flash.  So I took a quick shot, not expecting it to turn out.  Boy was I wrong!

A haiku: :
Oh, poor derelict
Creeping out with ghostly shapes
Please don't haunt my dreams

2 comments:

  1. unbelievable val....I love it. I have to say I look forward to viewing your blog everyday and love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks momma! I love that you're checking it!

    ReplyDelete