Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 11: Moab, Part 2

Today's photo choice was tough!  I had so many incredible shots to choose from, that it was really hard to whittle it down to just one. This was actually the second picture I took today, and I took almost 300 shots. I'll post the others on my Phoblography blog tomorrow.  Also, we're heading out in a bit to do some night shots (fingers crossed that the weather holds!), but we won't get back before midnight, so I have to post this now.

Man!  What a view!  The beauty doesn't translate well in 2 dimensions.  Something about being here, surrounded by so much natural majesty, that just recharges my emotional batteries!  The smells of the freshly rained-on earth, creosote, and desert air were heavenly!  Every step we took, whether or not we were rained on or freezing, was like walking on holy ground.

It's days like this that remind me why I love nature so much...and why I love photography!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...this is absolutely majestic! I love this! I am looking forward to seeing more from your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still sad I had to bail on you, but we will definitely reschedule!

    ReplyDelete