Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 27: Artsy Crap

A close-up of a ring of mine.

My, my, how time has stopped flying.  I'm not even a month down, and I've officially hit my first slump.  This is boring.  I don't FEEL like taking pictures lately.  This means that I haven't been trying to take any good shots, so every picture I've taken over the last few days has been kind of boring (not that I find you boring in any way, mom.  You're still the coolest person I know!).  Which is why this shot looks so vamped up.  I had to really edit the crap out of it to make it look cool.

I didn't want to either.

I wanted to go to bed early and read my book.

...

I'll be better tomorrow.  Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. hahah I think it's super cute and I love those hearts (I've used little star ones before.) I know the slump feeling...but isn't it kool what happened the next day? You got the lift you needed a sweet photo and motivation.

    I have none lately. I think I'll go read a book. ;) hahah

    ReplyDelete