Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 12: Moab, Part 3

Last day in Moab, and we headed to breakfast before leaving for home.  It took me a few tries to get this shot (poor Kim and Steen were probably tired of posing for me) because I had to keep adjusting my camera settings.  I'd left them on all the over-exposed settings from our night shoot last night.

Things about breakfast that I loved this morning:
  * Fresh squeezed orange juice
  * No wait for our table, and then no one in the tent with us because we were the last party to be seated
  * Swedish pancakes!
  * The granola seating hostess with her cute pigtails and Bermuda shorts
  * Snitching potatoes off Christine's plate
  * Kim coming clean about not liking the toast :)
  * Leaving the restaurant feeling satisfied and smug that we got in right before it closed

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha love it! Such a great trip! Can't wait for you to post the queen mother of all photoz!

    ReplyDelete