Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 2: My Daddy


Dear Dad,

You are my hero.  Whenever I think of examples of amazing men, you are always the first person who comes to mind.  You gave me my corny sense of humor (you like all kinds of corn), my love of service, and (unfortunately) my A.D.D..  You taught me how to dance, how to roller skate, and how to pick good friends and companions.  You took me on midnight ice cream runs, on daddy-daughter dates, and on my very first roller coaster.  You love to laugh, you love your wife (and family), and you love the Lord.  You are the ultimate example of what a worthy priesthood holder should be, and you are the standard that I hold every guy I date up to.

Because of you, I will always believe that I am a princess and that I can have anything I want in this world if it is a worthy desire.  I love you and I will always be your little girl.

Love, Val

PS:  Rotten food is never healthy.  I think it's time you stopped making us save it for your lunches. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the loving note and good picture. I am on a diet but my neck looks I am too thin now. I will always love you, my wonderful little girl. I am very happy that my sweet wife kept trying and had her 10th child (you) even after getting doctor warning since the 5th child.

    ReplyDelete