Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 18: Pinwheels

My niece playing with the pinwheel grandma gave her tonight.

I've had a long day.  After camping with my office for two days and two nights, I came home sore and aching and sleep-deprived.  I had to help unload the car and put everything away, clean up, shower, and re-pack the car to head back up the canyon for a barbecue with my family.  Luckily I got a nap in before we headed back up the canyon because I was gonna lose it by the time the afternoon hit.

Boy am I glad I went to the barbecue tonight after seeing this cute girl!  Lauren is the apple of her parents' eyes, and we have such a fun time hanging out with her (and let me tell you, she knows just how adorable she is).  Grandma gave her this pinwheel tonight, and she loved watching it blow in the breeze, but she still loved her watermelon enough to hold on tight and later attempt an adorable juggling act as she tried to shove the watermelon into her mouth an hold the pinwheel with just one hand.

What a delight little children are!  They make every stress fly away some times, whilst creating the stress at other times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment