Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 14: Two Weeks Down!

I can't believe it took me this long to hit the two week mark! Hopefully the next 351 days will move faster.

Tonight at the temple.  I went a little crazy on the editing, but the exposure was off, so I had to cover it up with mass processing.

Tonight was weekly temple night, and Christine and I went to the Timp temple this time.  I love temple night!  It gives me a chance to really sit in quiet contemplation at least once a week.  It's a time when I have the chance to leave the world behind and really absorb the feeling of the Spirit.  I always come out of it recharged and recommitted to bettering myself and the world around me!

My goal this week: pay more attention.  It's so easy for me to zone out 90% of the time and just hyper focus on one thing or another, but I need to be better at paying attention to what is going on around me.  Not just pay attention, but act when I see action is needed.  It's really difficult for me, but I'm going to try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment