Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 28: Confucius Say...

My fortune cookie at lunch today.

I have a picture on my screensaver slide show that says, "Who is the most awesome person today?" Below it, there's a hand with it's finger pointing at the viewer like Uncle Sam.  I love that picture because it helps me remember to be confident, and I always need remembering.  It also always gives a mini uplift to my spirits every time I see it.  Today's fortune cookie was like that picture, pointing right at me and saying, "Your dreams WILL become reality!"

I needed to hear it, and now that it's been said, I keep repeating it to myself.  Over and over I think, "my dreams WILL become reality!"  It's awesome how much better I feel about my immediate future, knowing that a little positive thought goes a long way.  It makes me want to try harder, to be better, and do more.  I've got that get-up-and-go feeling in the pit of my stomach and it's making me excited to keep trying and to keep working towards my dreams.  

Now, some of those dreams - the most important ones, in fact - I keep closest to me, and I don't like to share them with just anyone.  I suppose I should if I want to make them happen, so perhaps I'll break my rule and share them on here...or perhaps I won't.

Here are some of them (Now, these are all dreams oriented around me.  This isn't my list of "world peace" dreams):
*Write a book and get it published
*Finish school
*Travel to Europe and live abroad
*Get married
*Sell a photograph
*Be one of the "cool" kids
*Travel by train (first class)...anywhere
*Have kids
*Live without fear

...and my dreams will become reality.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE this! The photo and words! So cute and inspiring! I am loving your 365! So proud of you! Whoop Whoop!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete