Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 21: Giggles

Celia and Emily.

I came home for lunch today, and our friend and neighbor Celia was visiting with her youngest, Emily.  Emily was in such a good mood, and was crawling around and smiling at us, and basically acting adorable!  I couldn't pass up the photo op that was staring me in the face, so I quickly grabbed my camera to take a few shots of happy little Emily.

To everyone's astonishment (and amusement) Emily did NOT like my camera.  She would grin and giggle over a scrap of paper on the ground, or the faces we made at her, but the second I snapped the first photo (the flash was on) she jumped and frowned at me.  From that moment on, I was not her friend.  Every time I would try to make her laugh, she would nervously rub her feet against the carpet with a worried face and look for her mom.

Luckily, Celia was there as a comforting influence.  And with a few tickles to her tummy, we were able to get her laughing again!  Such an adorable baby!  She's teething, but you'd never be able to tell with how happy she is all the time.

Thanks Celia, for letting me capitalize on your daughter's cuteness!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this and the story is so cute! She is a doll! I think she looks like she could be a Haskin!

    ReplyDelete