Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 90: That's Right, DAY NINETY!

I bought this hat last week for a photo idea I have.  More to come...

Ninety days!  Ninety days!  I can't believe I've made it this far!  Ok, sure.  I haven't posted my photos every single day, but I've taken a photo every single day without missing ONE.  I feel like I should get some sort of prize for being this diligent!

Then again, I guess I already have several prizes: satisfaction, pride in my accomplishments, the knowledge that I actually CAN follow through with some things, a touch of self-righteousness, and confidence in myself (which is the biggest prize of all).  Plus, I think I might actually be improving my photography skills, which is AWESOME.

All in all, I have to say this project has been so amazingly cool!  I've pushed myself in an area that I never would have thought to grow in.  I've had a blast finding new and creative ways to capture the world around me, and I've gotten some amazing shots in the process.  I'm excited to see what the next 90 days will bring. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment