Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 62: Month Two Complete!

My cousin's daughter running up a hill.

So today was the last day that I was able to attend my other family reunion.  I have work in the morning, so I had to skip out early.  It was so fun watching all the family just visiting with each other today.  I walked around taking a lot of pictures of small groups of people just chatting and laughing.  As I said before, we really love to laugh in my family.

Towards the end of my day at the lodge, I got to observe a water balloon volley ball game.  It was very short-lived because almost every shot was missed, and they didn't have enough water balloons, but it was still fun to see.  I was far away from the game, so I was able to observe the cutest group of little kids and toddlers sitting on the hill next to the volley ball net, cheering everyone on.  They were so attentive for such a young group!  I caught this shot of my cousin's daughter (whom I will not name since I didn't get permission to post this on the internet) running up the hill after the game to tell her aunt all about it.  So cute!


...oh, and this is officially the first day of month THREE for me!  I can't believe I've made it this far without forgetting a day.  And in case you were wondering, the days that I've missed posting a picture, I've only missed because I had no internet connection.  I still took a picture every day.  ...just so we're clear.

2 comments:

  1. Well done my dear! 3 months! That is so great. I love this photo and it's perfect for saying "Month 4...here I come!" hhahah Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo Val. I especially love the subject, since it is my cute curly headed granddaughter! So much fun to see you this weekend, love following your photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete