Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 64: Storms

The view from one of the windows in my office.

The coolest storm cluster to hit my area all year, and I missed all the cool parts.  While all my other friends were out taking pictures of down-pours and lightning strikes, I was either asleep or sitting in my cubicle staring at my computer.  When I finally did get my head out of the sand, I whipped out my camera as fast as I could, but was only able to capture the tail end of the storm as it rolled through AF.

Then there was a second storm which practically on the heels of the first, and again, I was stuck in bad traffic and couldn't pull over to grab a shot.  The sad thing is, that puppy is still going strong and I keep catching glimpses of lightning strikes outside my window as I type this.  But I'm tired and I'm in my comfy pajamas, and I don't feel like trudging outside with my tripod and gear and waiting in the rain for the opportune moment.

Oh well...there's always next time...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment