Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 88: Fruity Delights

Nectarines and Strawberries

I've been trying to eat healthier lately, and by so doing, have come to a greater appreciation of fruit.  I've never been a big fan of fruit, but since I can't have many other treats right now, fruit is my only sollace.  :)

Today Christine and I decided that we wanted to make a big breakfast.  As usual, Christine did most of the work, but I sliced up this yummy fruit salad (nectarines, strawberries and bananas) to go on top of my pancakes since I can't have any syrup or jam.  I ended up eating that fruit salad all by itself, it was so good.  I also ate most of it, which was very selfish of me.

Now I'm planning on new and different ways to eat fruit because it's so yummy when I'm craving sugar.  Yay for fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment