Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 86: Moonbeams

The moon rise...tweaked a little.

I tried to capture the moon as it was rising over the mountains tonight, but I was without my tripod, so I didn't get a clean shot.  But the flare from the street lamp added a nice touch, so I kept the picture anyway.

Here are some things I noticed today:
*The satisfying sound the spiral binding machine makes as I punch holes in the papers
*The bug bite scars on my arms make me feel like a small pox victim
*Hiding in an empty office to clear my mind doesn't feel childish anymore because it really made my morning go better
*Spontaneous compliments are the best
*Watching a movie for the third time is still fun if you watch it with someone who hasn't seen it yet
*Dinner with friends is a nice break, even if the food sucked

No comments:

Post a Comment