Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 78: Lauren


Lauren playing with her mommy (Ashlie).

My niece is a constant source of joy for all of us in the family, but especially for her mom (and dad).  No matter how much time I spend around this little girl, I can't get over how cute she is!  She's got the brightest eyes and the happiest smile.

And she LOVES the camera!  Almost every time I whip mine out in front of her, she starts making faces and putting her fists under her chin in little poses.  It's just so dang adorable!  I only got to see her for a few minutes this evening, but it was by far the highlight of my day.

I only wish we lived closer to each other.

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! Look at those curls. Val, she is really looking like you at that age. Wow....genetics! I want to see one of her fists under her chin pictures.

    ReplyDelete