Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 85: Reading, Reading, Reading!

A page from my book.

I've spent all my free time reading Mockingjay over the last two days, and since I don't have a lot of free time, I'm still not finished with it.  But it is SO GOOD!  Since this book has occupied 100% of my thoughts today, I thought it fitting to take a picture of one of its pages.  I know I took a picture of a book yesterday, but who's keeping track but me anyway?

So, here we are...I'm trying to think of something clever to say, but I'm honestly fighting the urge to shut my laptop and open up my book.

Actually, if I'm completely honest, then I'll have to admit that the book is actually open and cradled awkwardly between my arms as I type this.  I'm having to backspace a lot to fix typos with this load in my arms, but I can't let go of it.  Not when I'm so close to finishing it! (30 pages or so)

I LOVE having a great book to be excited about!  I just wish this wasn't the last book in the series. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment