Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 65: Wide Angles

The view from my boss's office.

I did a little time lapse experiment today.  My boss is out of town, so I took advantage of the dark office and set up my camera to take time lapse shots from his window.  The streaks down this shot are from the reflection of the blinds in the window.
I want to get a few days of time lapse before I post a video of them because today's time lapse shots only made a 17 second video.

Some days, there are no words in my head.  I sit and stare at the monitor, or I stare at the wall in front of me, and nothing comes to mind.  Today is one of those days.  I'm trying to think of something profound to say...about my recent family reunion, the amazing weather the last few days, my inability to concentrate, my recent fall off the wagon into the world of sugar, or anything else that is new in my life (well, the concentration thing isn't new, but it's consistent), but I've got nothing.

- To the family reunion, I say it was awesome, wonderful, exhausting, long, and completely worth it.
- To the amazing weather, I say that I wish big storms were a regular occurrence in my town, that the lightning makes for great pictures and the thunder (amazingly) makes me feel calm.
- To the inability to concentrate, I say, I hate you. You ruin my day almost every day and make me feel stupid and little.
- To my recent lapse in self discipline, I say it's never been a funner ride, I love to eat sweet things but I know it can't last, I know my concentration has gotten worse since I started eating sugar again, so I'll probably go back off it within the week, but I make NO promises.
- To my lack of inspiration, I say: The joke's on you!

I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment