Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 67: Recovery

My dresser and bookshelf.

This might come as a shock, but this is actually what my dresser looks like when it's clean and tidy.  I had to clean up for family visiting, and this is the end result.  I thought I'd document the occasion before my dresser is swallowed up in junk again, and the bookshelf starts looking like it regurgitated half my library.

My favorite part about today:
I went out to dinner with my sister and parents (shocker).  We went to the usual place, and my I ordered the usual starter: cheese fries.  It took them a while to have the fries at our table, but when they came out dad said in genuine surprise and delight, "Oh!  What's this called?  It looks yummy!" like he'd never seen cheese fries before.  

The funny part about this is that we go to this restaurant almost every week, and we order cheese fries almost every time we eat there.  And yet, to Dad, it was the first time he'd ever seen those yummy fries and I just love him for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment