Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 151: Costumes!

Ryan, Christine and Casey.

I will update this tomorrow with the story behind this picture.

UPDATE 2 Nov:
On Saturday a few of us went to a Halloween party up Hobble Creek Canyon.  Setting aside the slightly stressful expectancy of having to hang out with a huge group of singles, or the part where we got lost trying to find the place, it was really a blast!

I dressed up as a doctor in scrubs, Christine was the blue fairy (or some other kind of fairy), Ryan was a guest at an Indian wedding, and I'm not sure what Casey was but it was scary.  We lent him the wig and he borrowed the polka-dot dress from the girl he came with, but he never really said what he was.  I'm going with hillbilly girl.

I think the biggest thing I got out of that party was how many NORMAL people there were.  I forgot what it was like to go to a singles event that wasn't swarming with the prowling socially inept.  It helped that this crowd was significantly younger than the ones we usually see, but still...it gave me hope. :)

After the party we watched a scary movie and laughed a lot about stupid things (that's what you do at 3AM when you're way past slap-happy).  All in all, it far exceeded my expectations for Halloween this year, and I'm so glad for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment