Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 139: I'm Ready for my Close-up

A lone grouping of roses in my parents' garden.  

I was in my backyard taking pictures during the sunset tonight when I found this little beauty in my parents' garden.  It was the only peach rose bush in the back yard, and it was starting to fall down.  These flowers aren't going to last much longer in the season, so I decided to take what is probably my last flower shot for a few months.  

I was still sick today, but I'm starting to feel better this evening (sleeping half the day away will do that to you).  Unfortunately, I wasn't well enough earlier this evening, so I missed a birthday party with my niece, and a chance to take some pictures of real people for a change.  

Oh well.  At least I got a chance to rest up today.  The rest of the week is really busy, so maybe it's good that I had to take today off.  

Happy Monday everyone! :\

1 comment:

  1. Love this one Val! Missed your pics over the weekend! Glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete