Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 148: Amused

Me.

Some people have those kind of faces that make you laugh.  And it's not because they are ugly or funny-looking, but rather, they look like they think something is funny.  Do you know who I'm talking about?  The people with a permanent half-smile on their faces?  The ones who look like they're trying to keep it together because they're about to burst out laughing?

I know a few people like that, and they just make life a better place some times.  I can't help but smile around them because I'm sure at any second they'll tell me what's so dang funny.  And if you haven't surmised already, I really love to laugh.  So if someone has a funny story, I really want to hear it, just for an excuse to laugh at something.

No comments:

Post a Comment