Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 147: Mirror Images

Ryan, Christine and Me.

I went to the movies tonight with Ryan and Christine.  After the movie I made them pose for me under the mirror ceiling in the lobby.  I thought it was a cool perspective, but having the camera in front of my face messed it up so I needed other people in the shot.  Anyway, they kept making me laugh and blur the pictures.  I had to mess with this one quite a bit to cover up the blurriness.

I also saw my first snowfall this season.  I was driving on an errand for work when I got hit by a few flurries. I would have stopped to record the moment on camera, but I was on the freeway in a construction zone, with no where to pull over.  It was fun to see the snow coming down, but I was glad when it went away fast.  I may like the look of falling snow, but I hate the hassle that comes with it.  But bright side, this season will give me many opportunities to practice taking pictures with snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment