Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 132: Bananas!

Some bananas.

***Warning, the following rant should, in no way, be taken seriously.  Don't think I'm super depressed or need uplifting words of encouragement.  This is pure hyperbole and sarcasm****

I spoke too soon.  I'm dead bored again and hating this stupid project again and wishing I had thought of anything...ANYTHING more creative that a stupid closeup of stupid bananas.

That's all you're getting tonight.  I'm going to bed now, to stew over the ridiculousness of my situation.  Not that anyone is reading this right now.  My hit count is ridiculously slim tonight - 5 people in one day?!?  That's probably not even accurate.  It's probably one person who was catching up on 5 days.

I know.

I've got problems.

:D

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading this and I count for ELEVENTY BILLION people! And I like those stinkin' bananas!
    *wink*

    Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me hungry for some bananas...YUM!

    ReplyDelete