Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 145: Pani Popo

Rolls baked in a coconut pudding.

Christine made our favorite rolls for dessert tonight.  She first discovered these when she went to school in Hawaii.  They're called Pani Popo (I think that's how you spell it), and I believe it's a Samoan dish.   We all just love this stuff!  It's too rich to eat more than one serving at a time, which is good because they're not exactly healthy.

Sorry that I was late on the posts again this weekend.  It's becoming a bad habbit of mine to put off posting Friday and Saturday pictures until Sunday.  It's just that my weekends are so full lately, and by the time I get to my room each night I'm too tired to stop and take an hour to write my blog posts.  Plus, I usually have a bit more quiet time on Sundays to work on them.  Still, I shouldn't be slacking off like this so I'll try to be better.

1 comment: