Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 144: Halloween Clouds

The storm today.

I had a monster of a headache today.  It was like a weed.  It grew and grew all day, and wouldn't go away, not matter what I did to it.  I took more and more pain meds to get rid of it, but nothing worked until I combined some Ibuprofen with a muscle relaxant.  Of course that means that I'm really struggling to keep my eyes open at the moment, but at least I'm blissfully free from the pain for a little while.  Hopefully this medicine, combined with a good night's sleep (something I haven't had for weeks), will kick that back headache once and for all.

This shot was right outside my front door.  Because of my headache, I was really struggling with getting up and trying to take any pictures, but I did manage to step outside for a moment to get some fresh air this evening, and found this.  I love the way the clouds look like they've been painted on the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment