Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 131:

A Halloween decoration.

Technically, this is not an old thing.  I bought it 4 years ago for a school project, but I was staring at it today thinking how it would photograph well, and I decided to put it in anyway.  I really wanted to get a shot of an old person to add to my "old things" theme this week, but I couldn't bring myself to ask any older people if I could take their pictures for such a thing without making it sound like an insult.

So, here we are with yet another object from my house.

At least it doesn't feel as banal or hackneyed as it did last month.  I think these themes are really helping me find my focus right now.  But as any of you with ADD will be able to attest, that won't last long.  I'll soon have to find some other gimmick to keep me engaged in this project.  And I'll find one, because I'm too invested to back out now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment