Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 135: Junior Chef

Esther helping her dad make sandwiches.

I went to visit RoseAnne today, and I got some great shots of the kids just being kids.  But more importantly, I had a great time just hanging out.  I'm not the type of person to drop by unannounced.  I get extreme anxiety just thinking about texting people back half the time...let alone visiting or calling.  But with family it's always a bit easier, and with RoseAnne it should be easier still because she's the type of person who loves spontaneous visits.

And I've got to say...it's REALLY fun to just drop by for no reason.  I don't feel an invisible presence pulling me toward the door, or making me steer the conversation a particular way so that I can get my business done.  I'm so neurotic sometimes, that I can't ever enjoy the moment if I know there's a goal that is not being met. :)

Anyway, enough about that.  I'm dead tired and I wanted to be in bed BEFORE 11pm tonight.

Oh well.  At least I'm close this time.

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute! I loved your visit Val, thanks for thinking of me. It was definitely a highlight of the week for me:D Can't wait to see you again.....

    ReplyDelete