Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 136-138: Sick

The following post has three days of pictures in it.  I was sick this weekend, so it's a miracle I got any pictures at all.  Since I didn't get around to posting any of them until today, I decided to put them all in one post to save myself the time.  The writing is pitiful, but remember I was sick.

Day 136: Friday night. 

Mom and Dad came home from their road trip tonight, and these bottles were from their snack box.  I had a stressful day at work, followed by a night at home watching romantic comedies.  Great in theory, but sometimes I can't let things go.  It took me all evening to get over my stress day, and by the time I was relaxed, it was time to go to bed.  Of course.

Day 137: Saturday....here comes the sickness.

So I was knocked down with what I'm assuming was a flu today.  Mainly it was just a fever and aches and pains, and a big headache.  It was bad enough to keep me in bed most of the day.  It was frustrating because I had things to do and I only have this one day a week to get my chores done. 

But, I'm too tired to think about it anymore.  Time for me to go back to bed and think about posting this later. 

Day 138: Sunday...Sick again.

I missed some major stuff at church today because of this stupid sickness!  I was feeling guilty at the beginning of the day because I decided to stay home even though I wasn't feeling as sick as yesterday.  But as the day wore on, I felt worse and worse.  And now that I'm getting ready for bed and feeling worse, I'm really worried about work tomorrow.  It was bad enough to miss my only two days of a very busy weekend, but to miss a busy work day as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment