Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 98: Dancing

Katie.

I looked out my window this evening to see the neighborhood children running and skipping back and forth on the sidewalk outside my house.  They were all in such a good mood and being so cute, that I decided to try and capture it.  I got this shot of Katie, who was so happy dancing and twirling and skipping along that she didn't notice that the other kids had passed her by and gone on to another house.

Oh, the unabashed joy of children!

Here are some lessons we can learn from Katie:
*You only look foolish if you feel foolish
*Sometimes you need to let loose
*Enjoying the simple things in life will make you happy all the time
*You don't need to follow the crowd
*Never be afraid to dance with reckless abandon - all by yourself.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment