Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 100: Triple Digits!

A tree behind the Cottonwood shopping center.

One hundred days!!  Only 265 more to go!  A little less than one-third.  Triple digits.  SWEET!

So now that I've got 100 days under my belt, I would like to ask anyone who is still reading this blog to please give me ideas (and I mean in the general sense, like, "You should take more pictures of puppies, or windmills, or sports.").  I don't usually ask this question because I get suggestions from friends and family all the time - without asking.  But I have 2 reasons for asking this time:

One: Because I'm starting to run out of ideas, and
Two: Because I would like to know if there's anything that my small pool of readers is bored with (and I'm bored with just about everything right now).

So, bring it on.

5 comments:

  1. You should come up with weekly themes. So one week could be "Back to School" and you take cool pictures of pencil bouquets, rolling backpacks and school lunches. The next week could be "A Day in the Life" so you take one picture a day of something you do everyday. Your computer, your car keys, or your bed. I'm having fun just thinking about it! Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest don't worry about entertaining us (your readers). If something touches your soul, we will love to have you share it.
    We like ANYTHING that interests you. Those theme ideas above sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see pictures of people, different and interesting people with lots of life or expression in their face...maybe one of those weekly theme's like Cassy said.
    I showed your blog to a visiting friend the other day, and he was VERY impressed! I love it, it's like a peaceful spot for me in cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I might try the themes for a while since I end up doing that anyway when I go through phases of styles that I like. I'll also try to incorporate more people in my pictures (I haven't done that the past two weeks because I keep forgetting to take a picture until I'm getting ready for bed...oops).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Val you are getting better and better. I am amazed at lots of your stuff! I especially like your candid shots of children. The theme idea is great, but it will be hard to do. It restricts you when you get the most wonderful shot and you can't use it that day. I guess it just seems limiting.

    ReplyDelete