Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 105: Organizing

My DVD collection (some of it).

So, reason number two - and photo number two in my theme this week - for why I like my solitude:
Productivity.

This is my DVD collection in my room.  I've been meaning to reorganize it for MONTHS.  Longer, acutally.  I never get around to it though, because I organize best when I'm alone and blasting music or watching reruns.  Tonight, not only did I organize my DVD's, but I did more laundry, straightened up the house, made dinner, packed my lunches for the next few days, did the dishes, took out the trash, and did my nails.  I can't remember the last time I got that many things done in one night. (I don't multi-task well at home)

Now THAT'S what I call being PRODUCTIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment