Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 119: Torture

Poor Jasper.

So it's nearing 11pm, I'm checking my email and falling asleep at the computer when I suddenly realize that I haven't taken a picture yet today.  Why? You might ask?  Because I never saw anything shiny or sparkly today.  I'm seriously starting to regret this week's theme choice.

I mean, Bling?  Really?

Oh.  AND, my sister's poor cat!  First of all: I backed him into a corner and then tricked him into looking down at the string of pearls at just the right angle for me to slip them over his head.  He didn't move from that spot, but had a horribly panicked look on his face for a while until he settled down a bit.  I think they were too heavy for his neck, because he hardly moved his head at all, just sat back on his haunches and pulled his head back.

Second:  I just dressed up a little boy cat with PEARLS.  He's like a drag queen kitty.

I feel like a horrible person for putting him through that, just because I was trying to find a subject for my photograph at the very last minute.

2 comments:

  1. Peeing my pants. That is so classic! He's already over it, I promise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the coolest shot ever! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete