Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 103: Hanging Out

Hyrum walking Charley Chaplin style.

I was going to start my theme for the week with today's photo, but in all honesty, I don't think I'll have the chance to take a picture of a different child every day this week (I've got a full schedule this time), so I'll start my theme tomorrow.  I'll also decide tomorrow what theme I'll do. :)  If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this post and it's comments.

RoseAnne came over this evening to drop some stuff off, and I was so excited because I haven't seen her in the longest time!  We got to chat and hang out while the kids played in the living room, and I got to grab a few shots of the kids before they left.  Also, we had a regional stake conference today, and it was awesome!  We got to hear from three general authorities!

As usual, it was a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment