Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 118: Bling

Yet another self-portrait.

So I went back and forth on my theme for this week, and I'm still not sure if I'm decided.  But I think I'm going to go with "Bling" as my theme.  I'll try to take a different picture every day of some sort of bling.  It was either that, or the hat I'm sporting in this pic.  I will probably use that theme later, but not yet.

Anyway, I have another bad headache tonight - can't seem to shake this one too easily - so I'm keeping it short again.

For the purpose of this week's theme, I'm loosely interpreting the word "bling" as being anything shiny and/or gaudy.  I do not mean it by the definition found in the Urban Dictionary:  "The word "bling" refers to any unnecessary accumulation of metal or jewellery which impresses the simple-minded."  Because, frankly, it's hard to find that kind of look around here, and I take issue with the phrase, "simple-minded." :)

1 comment:

  1. i love self portraits of you! because you are gorgioso! Did I spell that right?

    ReplyDelete