Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 109: Inspiration

My writing journal.

Sorry for the late posts.  I've been having internet issues.

So reason #6 for being alone: Inspiration.

My mind is always thinking up new stories or picture ideas, and I usually get my best ideas on my drive home from work.  I always resolve to jump on my computer the second I get home to record my writing ideas, or quickly gather the necessary items I need to take that perfect picture I thought of, but I never do it.  Usually, I walk in the door and get immediately distracted by someone or something, and completely forget about the grand ideas I had while driving home.

Admittedly, it is a stretch to blame people as my reason for not acting on my inspiration because I get distracted by just about everything when I get home from work.  But I'm running out of ideas, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment